HR Manager Responsibilities
- Set up HR policies and processes compliant with company values
- Implement a HR system to enable data management, ensuring that this is GDPR compliant
- Various payroll and pensions duties
- Assist with initial recruitment for the team and market the organisation as a desirable employer
- Manage recruitment procedures
HR Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up policies and procedures and have a background in start-ups/SME’s. You will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a strong HR generalist background.
HR Manager Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Free onsite parking
- Autonomy and variety in your role
Our client is based in Didcot, South Oxfordshire. There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a unique and well supported organisation in the research sector. With a huge amount of funding and plans of expansion already in process, now is the perfect time to join. The team is friendly and enthusiastic team with a real passion for the company.