HR Officer Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Assisting the HR Manager with the updating, developing and deployment of company policies
- Maintaining HR data in electronic format and recruitment records
- Processing DBS applications
- Monitoring and processing probationary reviews
- HR casework management and advising
- Any other day to day duties associated with a busy HR role
HR Officer Experience
The ideal candidate will be an already established HR Officer/ Advisor with extensive and demonstrable HR experience including employee relations and recruitment. You will also be CIPD qualified, or equivalent. Strong interpersonal skills and having a methodical and accurate approach will be the key to success. It is essential that you have strong communication and IT skills.
HR Officer Rewards
As the HR Officer you will benefit from:
- Flexibility with start and finish time
- 38 days of annual leave including bank holidays
- Free lunch daily
- Generous pension scheme
Our client is based in Oxford (OX1).
This is a diverse and vibrant community that employs highly academic and knowledgeable individuals who are leaders in their field. This is a prestigious organisation that now require an experienced HR Officer to join them for a 12-month fixed term contact on a permanent basis.