HR & Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the onboarding process
- Scheduling candidate interviews and collating feedback
- Sending out essential information to new starters
- Using the HR portal to update necessary documents
- Answering phone and general enquiries
HR & Recruitment Administrator Experience
You will ideally have experience in a similar recruitment administration role, or dedicated administrative experience within a HR environment, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client.
It is essential that you are highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
Previous experience or exposure to working with sensitive and confidential information would be highly advantageous.
HR & Recruitment Administrator Rewards
- 25 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Free breakfast
- Free lunch once a week
- Bi-annual social events plus lots of evenings out!
Our client works within modern and impressive offices in East Oxford (OX4).
There is plenty of onsite parking available
This company operates within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be joining a hardworking yet fun team, and will be working closely with a dedicated and impressive Head of HR.