HR Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities
As the HR Recruitment Specialist, your duties will include:
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates against the company values and competencies
- Work closely with the HR Manager and Marketing team to enhance brand awareness
- Ensure the internal ATS system is kept up to date
- Arrange and support interview processes
HR Recruitment Specialist Experience
To be a successful HR Recruitment Specialist, it’s essential that you have experience of the full recruitment lifecycle and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will remain calm under pressure with the ability to prioritise effectively. In addition, experience liaising with and managing external recruitment agency relationships will be beneficial as well as an engaging telephone manner.
HR Recruitment Specialist Rewards
As the HR Recruitment Specialist, you will benefit from:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Training and development benefits
- Generous sick pay through private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Our client is located in East Oxford (OX4), there is on-site parking available.
Our client is an IT consultancy and have multiple offices worldwide with their headquarters based in Oxford. They are a collaborative and supportive organisation who values each employee and they are now looking for a forward thinking HR Recruitment Specialist to join them on a 3 month FTC through an initial period of growth.