HR Administrator Responsibilities
Some of your other duties will include:
- Maintaining the OUS HR database and provide training on HR systems access
- Developing HR metrics and KPIs, and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Responsibility for designing and administering the annual pay and performance review
- Improving data quality and creating headcount reports
- Analysing recruitment data and reporting
HR Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working within a similar varied role and have previously worked with large amounts of data. It would be advantageous if you are CIPD part or fully qualified, however this is not essential. You will have some analysis skills in SQL and be a competent user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (Pivot Tables and nested formulas). You will be enthusiastic in your approach, and willing to provide a proactive and professional service at all times.
HR Administrator Rewards
As the HR Administrator you will benefit from:
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical and Life assurance
- Private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Development opportunities
Our client is based in Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14) and parking is available on-site.
Due to recent growth they are looking for a HR Administrator to join this dynamic organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make the role your own!