HR and Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
As the HR and Recruitment Administrator, your duties will include:
- Supporting the HR function with both recruitment and administration associated duties
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure all onboarding tasks are completed
- Management and data entry of all recruitment tools, drafting job adverts, contracts, managing the new starter induction and onboarding process
- Identification of areas of improvement to policies, processes and procedures
HR and Recruitment Administrator Experience
To be successful within the HR and Recruitment Administrator role, you will have a keen interest in HR with some HR Administration experience and/or a degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management. You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and have excellent attention to detail.
HR and Recruitment Administrator Rewards
As the HR and Recruitment Administrator, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays)
- Matched pension up to 10%
- Car discount scheme
- Free use of on-site gym
- Childcare vouchers
Our client is located in Banbury (OX17).
Our client is a global leader whose mission is to improve efficiency and logistics processes worldwide. Due to the company’s success, they are a growing company who are now in need of a HR and Recruitment Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team.