Head of HR Responsibilities
As the Head of HR, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the HR strategy for the organisation
- Taking responsibility for the overall employee lifecycle
- HR generalist responsibilities
- Line managing the HR team
- Managing and developing the rewards and benefits strategy
Head of HR Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally be CIPD qualified, with a strong generalist HR background. An extensive background in employee relations, reward management and change management is essential, along with the ability to work across multiple sites and adapt to each audience.
Head of HR Reward
As the Head of HR you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular team events
- Eye care vouchers
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Located in Oxford, OX2, there is very limited onsite parking but access to public transport close by.
Our client is a Christian Charity* who like to promote a friendly and supportive culture. They promote team working and taking time to interact with colleagues on a regular basis.
*Under the Equality Act 2010, this post holder will be expected to be a practising Christian*