In-house Recruiter Responsibilities
As the In-house Recruiter, your duties will include:
- Managing the recruitment of graduates which involves running and attending career fairs
- Building strong and credible relationships with line managers across the business, at all levels whilst ensuring you have an excellent understanding of their needs.
- Researching and reporting new ways of advertising and working closely with the marketing team to establish the EVP.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process from processing CV’s, arranging and conducting interviews to sending offer letters and agreeing contracts
- Inducting new employees
In-house Recruiter Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, it’s essential to have previous experience within senior recruitment and having worked on hard to fill vacancies. You will be comfortable with competency based interviewing and have excellent communication skills. It’s key that you can build strong relationships and have a flexible, adaptable approach to your work. As you are working within a small team, you will be willing to get stuck in when needed. You will be an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is organised and can meet strict deadlines.
In-house Recruiter Rewards
As the In-house Recruiter, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible working policy
- Pension scheme
Our client is located in a beautiful historic town in North Oxfordshire (OX25). There is free on-site parking available and an excellent bus service nearby.
Our client is one of the leading firms in their specialist field and have significant growth plans. This is the perfect time to join their friendly, collaborative team.