Internal Recruiter (12 Month FTC) Responsibilities
As the Internal Recruiter, your duties will include:
- Research and use a variety of sources to advertise roles focusing on local attraction
- Screen candidates and hold interviews both face-to-face and over the phone and support and help line managers with decisions
- Focus on continuous improvement through patterns and trends within the application process to discover what works best
- Liaise with line managers and design role briefs which promote available positions
Internal Recruiter (12 Month FTC) Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have previous in-house recruitment experience and be able to work confidently with stakeholders at all levels. You will have strong communication skills and be a motivated, driven and adaptable individual who can manage multiple vacancies at one time. It’s important to have a good understanding of the job market and have a key eye for detail.
Internal Recruiter (12 Month FTC)
As the Internal Recruiter, you will benefit from:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days (This rises with years of service)
- Pension Plan - Match any contributions you make, up to 10% of your basic salary.
- Life Assurance x 4
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health cash plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
Our client is located in Swindon (SN2) with on-site parking available.
This not-for-profit organisation has strong values and they thrive on having a supportive and collaborative work ethic.