Junior Graduate Recruiter Responsibilities
As the Junior Graduate Recruiter, your duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of attraction strategies both on campus and through social media
- Liaising with universities to understand and optimise the marketing avenues available
- Candidate Management throughout the full recruitment process
- Support with the preparation, management and running of assessment centres
- Assist in the selection and planning of all recruitment activities eg. Career fairs, presentations and testing sessions
Junior Graduate Recruiter Experience
To be a successful Junior Graduate Recruiter, it is essential that you are graduate level or equivalent. You will have strong communication skills, self-motivation and have the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will be flexible and adaptable when needed and be able to work well within a team. It’s key that you are proactive and have the eagerness to progress and develop within the organisation.
Junior Graduate Recruiter Rewards
As the Junior Graduate Recruiter, you will benefit from:
- 27 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health Cover
- Income Protection
- £3,000 sign up bonus
- There are lots more benefits which are role specific!
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire, there is onsite parking available
Our client is a management consultancy and has been listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies. They have been rapidly growing over the last 10 years and the whole business strongly believe in what they can achieve together. They are looking for a Junior Graduate Recruiter to join their collaborative and innovative team.