L&D Administrator Responsibilities
As the L&D Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Managing internal L&D activities and events
- Preparing materials for training
- Distributing all L&D communications to all staff members
- Communicating with external training providers
- Monitoring and managing the L&D email account
- Providing administrative support to HR throughout the onboarding process
- Developing L&D procedures and processes
L&D Administrator Experience
The L&D Administrator will have previous experience in an L&D role or have previous training experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a large, commercial organisation; however, this is not essential. In order to be successful in this role you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and enjoy communicating with a variety of staff members. As the L&D Administrator you will be able to multi-task effectively and have excellent time management skills.
L&D Administrator Rewards
In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance x 4
- Private medical insurance
- Health cashback plan
- Save as you earn share-save scheme
- Various online discounts
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme – employee 2.5%, employer 7.5%
Based in East Oxford, OX4, there is onsite parking available and is accessible via public transport.
This is a fantastic global company to work for, they are a leading organisation in their field specialising in scientific research. As the L&D Administrator you will be a valued member of the team, adding value in various ways at this pioneering organisation.