Learning & Development Advisor Responsibilities
As the Learning & Development Advisor, your duties will include:
- Monitoring and actioning course feedback to ensure they are meeting desired outcomes
- You will work closely with the Digital Learning Specialist on various courses
- Continuous improvement of developing trainer materials
- Assess new requirements and providing consultation on best practice
Learning & Development Advisor Experience
It is essential that you have experience within Learning and Development. You will be forward-thinking, have strong communication skills and have delivered innovative and creative learning interventions previously. You will be an organised and pro-active individual who can manage multiple projects and have the ability to make complex information engaging and simple.
Learning & Development Advisor Rewards
As the Learning & Development Advisor, you will benefit from:
- 27 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health Cover
- Income Protection
- There are lots more benefits which are role specific!
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire, there is onsite parking available
Our client is a management consultancy and has been listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies. They have been rapidly growing over the last 10 years and the whole business strongly believe in what they can achieve together. They are looking for a Learning & Development Advisor to join their collaborative and innovative team.