Learning and Development Manager Responsibilities
As the Learning and Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Develop and deliver the Learning and Development plan to ensure that all employees have access to and fully compliant in all mandatory training
- Develop resources to enable to blended learning approach
- Promote a continuous improvement and development environment and ensure all current legislation and best practice are reflected accordingly
- Coordinate the logistics and resources of 2 trainers
- Assist with the undertaking and implementation of the talent management process
Learning and Development Manager Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you have previous experience developing learning materials through various methods and techniques. It’s essential to have previous experience within a dedicated L&D or training role and ideally have knowledge of the care industry. You will be an excellent communicator and to be a great team player. You will be approachable and have a high attention to detail to ensure your work is completed to the best possible standard.
Learning and Development Manager Rewards
As the Learning and Development Manager, you will benefit from:
- Paid holiday of up to 38 days per year (pro-rated)
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts at various retailers
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Our client is located in Witney (OX28), on-site parking is available.
Our client believes strongly in their 5 values and has a vision to transform the lives of the people they support. They are looking for a Learning and Development Manager on a part-time basis to join their dedicated team within a positive and hardworking environment for a 12 month fixed term period.