PT Administrator Skills
We have recently registered a rare and exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Administrator with advanced Excel skills to join an international company, based in Abingdon. This brand-new role is a 6-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of it being extended. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the entire payroll cycle, whilst working with the HR department to administer contractual changes.
PT Administrator Responsibilities
As the PT Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the payroll cycle
- Dealing with pension administration and submission
- Responding to payroll enquiries
- Corresponding with the HR department to administer contractual changes
- Managing relationships with clients
- Administering and recording company benefits
- Reporting on payroll
PT Administrator Experience
The PT Payroll Administrator will have advanced Excel and Administration skills and ideally have previous experience in payroll administration although this is not essential. As the PT Payroll Administrator, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail, in order to respond to payroll queries efficiently. This organisation is very fast paced and therefore the PT Payroll Administrator will have an adaptable and flexible approach to their work.
PT Payroll Administrator Rewards
In addition to a competitive salary the PT Payroll Administrator will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave (pro-rata) plus 8 days bank holidays
- Working in modern and attractive offices
- Life Assurance
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 5% pension contribution
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
Based in OX14, there is on-site parking available and the site is accessible via public transport.
This organisation is a forward-thinking and innovative company to work for, operating in the Pharmaceutical industry. As the PT payroll administrator, you will be a valued member of the team, in a fast-paced and ever-changing organisation. This role will enable you to gain exposure to an exciting area of the business and you will benefit from the many rewards this company offers.