HR Assistant Responsibilities
- Posting job adverts on the company website and external media where necessary
- Circulating applications to selection panels
- Arranging interviews (and facilities for these if needed)
- Preparing contracts for new starters
- Maintaining the HR database; updating with new starters/ leavers where appropriate
- Coordinating forms for exit reviews and resignations
- Assisting with in-house training courses
HR Assistant Requirements
It is essential that you are able to handle private information and data with sensitivity.
You should be familiar with HR processes, and will ideally have experience from a previous HR Administrator / Assistant position or dedicated administration role.
Your attention to detail must be second-to-none, allowing you to work quickly whilst maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to build upon their current experience to build a successful and dedicated career within Human Resources.
You must be able to commit to 25 working hours per week.
HR Assistant Rewards
In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers fantastic exposure to generalist HR. This will allow you to greatly enhance your skillset.
The company are recognised across the globe and provide a beautiful working environment.
27 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Our client is based in Central Oxford. The offices are very easily accessible by public transport.
Our client works in an academic field, and is part of a world-recognised organisation.