PT HR Manager Responsibilities:
As the HR Manager some of your main duties will include:
- Providing HR advice for senior management and employees
- Managing cases for complicated staffing issues including attending formal hearing panels
- Providing advice and support with regards to redundancy programmes
- Coordinating and leading training programmes
- Developing and managing the sickness absence monitoring procedure
- Managing the effectiveness of recruitment
- Coordinating with the finance department
- Updating HR policies and Procedures
PT HR Manager Experience
The HR Manager will have excellent communication skills and will be able to effectively advise management staff, in a professional and confidential manner. Additionally, you they will have experience working in a generalist HR role and have experience of managing recruitment processes. Good knowledge of employment law and HR best practise is also essential.
PT HR Manager Rewards
In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays. This increases by 5 days after 2 years of service.
- Generous pension contribution.
- On-site parking availability.
- The opportunity to take responsibility and solely lead your own function!
Based in Oxford, OX3, there is on-site parking available and is easily accessed via public transport.
This is a renowned organisation to work for, who specialises in the education sector. As a HR Manager, you will a valued member of the senior management team at this organisation.