Recruitment Advisor Responsibilities
As the Recruitment Advisor, your duties will include:
- Coordinating an expansive graduate recruitment campaign
- Booking and attending career fairs
- Screening applications both directly and via consultants
- Manage the interview programme
- Liaising with agencies
Recruitment Advisor Experience
To be successful as the Recruitment Advisor, you must have operational recruitment experience within a high volume environment and have knowledge of using social media platforms or job boards. You will be able to work independently and have excellent organisational skills. It would be advantageous if you have the ability to speak French, German or Italian although this is by no means essential.
Recruitment Advisor Rewards
As the Recruitment Advisor, you will benefit from:
• 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
• Potential bonus based on company performance
• Pension contribution
• Flexible benefits scheme
• Private Medical insurance
• Free fruit and biscuits at work!
Our client is located in central Oxford (OX1). Unfortunately, there is no on-site parking available but they are a 2-minute walk from the train station.
Our client is a consultancy who are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join them for a 6-month fixed period due to considerable growth. They have a real focus on the development of their employees within a relaxed and open, but fast-paced culture.