Recruitment Advisor Responsibilities
As the Recruitment Advisor some of your duties will include:
- Supporting managers with assessments
- Manging the offer process
- Communicating with external recruitment agencies
- Supporting departments in the interview process
- Reporting on recruitment targets and achievement
- Supporting the onboarding process
- Aiding in the development of the recruitment processes and procedures
Recruitment Advisor Experience
The Recruitment Advisor will have previous experience in an in-house recruitment role, ideally within a matrix organisation. Additionally, it is essential that you have experience managing and negotiating offers at all levels. As the Recruitment Advisor you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to provide support and advice to managers. A qualification in HR Practice/CIPD or equivalent is desirable, however it is not essential.
Recruitment Advisor Rewards
As a Recruitment Advisor you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), plus 2 ½ privilege days with the opportunity to increase over time. The offices are also shut over the Christmas period and this is on top of your annual leave allowance.
- Very generous pension scheme c. 19% company contribution
- Employee discount card
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social club and events
- On-site parking
Located in South Oxfordshire, OX14, there is on-site parking available
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company, which are leading in their field. This organisation operates in the scientific research sector, as the Recruitment Advisor you will play a crucial role in the recruitment function of this organisation. There is a highly academic culture to this organisation, with an extremely friendly and relaxed working environment.