Are you an ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to take your next career step in a customer facing, fast moving role? At Allen Associates we are looking for the very best talent to help us drive our business forward. If you are genuinely interested in people and have previous experience in recruitment, account management or high level customer service then we’d love to hear from you
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
You will carry out a diverse and challenging range of activities, covering:
- Building strong relationship with candidates through interviews and ongoing communication, identifying their skills and matching them with the most suitable roles.
- Account managing and developing relationships with a wide variety of the best employers in Oxfordshire, both face to face and remotely by phone and email.
- Managing vacancies in a specialist area, utilising your experience and training to guide and advise clients and candidates and making an impact on recruitment decisions.
Recruitment Consultant Experience
You will be enthusiastic, ambitious and will enjoy being part of a strong team where your role will be essential to its success. You will be able to demonstrate real potential to succeed and possess the determination to take on daily challenges whilst providing the highest level of service. You will not be a sales person but will enjoy meeting targets through providing a quality experience for your clients and candidates.
Recruitment Consultant Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Generous Commission Structure
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Fun, social team
- Development opportunities
- Onsite parking
Based in East Oxford (OX4) you will be within a five-minute drive of the Oxford Retail Park which provides a variety of shops and restaurants.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a positive, nurturing and truly thriving organisation in Oxford. In return for your enthusiasm, optimism and hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent reward package and the opportunity to progress.