Recruitment Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Recruitment Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews internally
- Advertise jobs and schedule posts onto the company social media pages
- Liaising with candidates and external agencies
- Support the Recruitment Manager to setup briefing meetings
- Offer administrative support to the wider HR team on occasion.
Recruitment Coordinator Experiences
To be a successful Recruitment Coordinator, it is essential that you have either in-house or agency recruitment experience, or have had previous exposure to HR administration duties. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be highly organised with excellent time management skills. It’s desirable to have some digital marketing experiencing within recruitment and experienced stakeholder/ senior stakeholder management.
Recruitment Coordinator Rewards
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will receive great benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave (pro-rata) plus all 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5% pension contribution
- Life assurance x 4
- Optional private medical and dental insurance
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX14), there is also on-site parking available.
Our client is a world-leading science organisation who is highly innovative in their field. Due to the growth of their business, they are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly and dedicated team for a 6 Month fixed term basis.