Recruitment and Retention Manager
This is a truly exciting role where you will be taking ownership of the recruitment of both academic and non-academic staff members, in addition to working closely with the business to develop retention and recruitment strategies for the existing employees. This role is ideal for an experienced, CIPD qualified recruitment professional looking to take the next step in their career.
Recruitment and Retention Manager Responsibilities
- Full life cycle recruiting
- Involvement in developing and delivering new recruitment strategies
- Line managing a team of at least two HR Assistants
- Taking responsibility for DBS checks
- Using Social Media to retain and attract the best talent
Recruitment and Retention Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable knowledge of recruitment practices, procedures and guidelines, ideally in an in-house recruitment role and you will be CIPD qualified, or equivalent. You will ideally have gained this experience from an academic sector although this is not essential. It is crucial that you also have a good knowledge of employment legislation. A proactive and driven approach to work is key, as is the ability to be a true business partner for the organisation. Tenacity and a collaborative style will be crucial in order to succeed.
Recruitment and Retention Manager Rewards
- Generous pension contribution
- 27 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted restaurant and café
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free parking
Our client is a striving, dedicated and one of the most picturesque organisation, who have a real passion for their industry and always deliver their service to the highest standards. They are looking for a passionate Recruitment and Retention Manager to join them at this exciting time of growth.