Regional HR Manager Responsibilities
As the HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures and followed correctly
- Lead and develop the regional HR team across 2 counties
- Develop talent development programmes
- Provide accurate advice to senior management in line with the companies values and policies
Regional HR Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will have extensive HR generalist experience, with line manager responsibility and have worked with a number of stakeholders at any one time. It is crucial that you are commercially minded, ensuring that the organisation and its employee’s provides excellent care in the most cost-effective way. It is key that you are qualified to CIPD Level 5 or above. You will be comfortable getting stuck in both at a strategic and operational level, understanding that whilst you will be working on delivering HR projects, you will also have to deal with escalated employee relations and D&G issues.
Regional HR Manager Rewards
As the HR Manager, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Discounted benefits website
- £500pm car allowance
Our client is located in West Oxfordshire with plenty of parking available on-site.
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation specialising in healthcare. They are looking for a dedicated and upbeat individual to join their friendly HR team to continue making a positive impact on the company.