Resourcing Specialist (12 Month FTC) Responsibilities
As the Resourcing Specialist, your duties will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders to determine the requirements needed for training purposes and create resource plans for across the organisation
- Manage resourcing cases from senior stakeholders
- Work across 2 regions to ensure the talent management processes are the most effective and successful for the organisation
Resourcing Specialist (12 Month FTC) Experience
To be a successful candidate, you will have previous in-house recruitment experience at a senior level and be able to confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You will have experience operating at a strategic level; understanding the wider resourcing requirements of an organisation and overall workforce planning. You will be organised and detail orientated individual who is driven and adaptable to manage different projects.
Resourcing Specialist (12 Month FTC) Rewards
As the Resourcing Specialist, you will benefit from:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days (This rises with years of service)
- Pension Plan - Match any contributions you make, up to 10% of your basic salary.
- Life Assurance x 4
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health cash plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
Our client is located in Swindon (SN2) with on-site parking available.
This not-for-profit organisation has strong values and they thrive on having a supportive and collaborative work ethic.