Senior HR Advisor Responsibilities
As the Senior HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- You will oversee the strategic recruitment strategy
- Support and deliver refresher training and drive the effectiveness of the performance review process
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are updated
- Assist with payroll, benefits and pensions administration
- Undertake any ad hoc projects and tasks as required
Senior HR Advisor Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will be CIPD qualified with strong HR generalist experience. You will have experience dealing with senior stakeholders and have worked on a strategic and operational level. You will be able to manage multiple tasks and have high attention to detail. It’s key to have strong communication skills and be confident driving new initiatives.
Senior HR Advisor Rewards
As the Senior HR Advisor, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
Our client is based in Abingdon (OX14). There is on-site parking available.
Our client is a pharmaceutical services company that have extensive experience within their field. Employee engagement and investing in talent is crucial for the organisation’s growth. They are looking for a talented and motivated Senior HR Advisor who can add true value to the company.