Senior HR Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a fun and friendly team, to deliver a proactive HR service to employees across the organisation. Your role will be to lead on various employee relations cases, project work and putting line manager tool kits in place.
Senior HR Advisor Responsibilities
Some of your duties will include:
- Leading on all employee relations casework across the organisation
- To be a source of advice to managers and staff on HR matters
- To undertake specific HR related projects
- Assisting the wider HR team with recruitment, policy development and other HR areas
Senior HR Advisor Experience
The Senior HR Advisor will have previous HR experience, having dealt with a variety of employee relations cases and ideally within a generalist role. It is essential that you are resilient, confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels and able to work with multi-disciplines. If you have experience within a scientific company, this would be ideal although it is by no means essential. You will be a collaborative and friendly individual
Senior HR Advisor Rewards
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + 2.5 privilege days (one of which is the day after boxing day) (pro-rata)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health plan
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed, friendly and collaborative working environment!
Based in South Oxfordshire with parking onsite
The organisation is exciting, flexible and they have a very relaxed environment. They ensure everyone works collaboratively together whilst also adopting an inclusive environment. Well-being of staff is of utmost importance for the organisation.