Senior HR Manager Responsibilities
As the Senior HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team of HR professionals
- Project managing the implementation of a new HR/IT System
- Establishing strong relationships with the Senior stakeholders in the business
- Travelling to the various sites in the UK and internationally as required
- Working on a strategic basis to ensure the organisation’s HR objectives are met
Senior HR Manager Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have previous HR generalist experience at a strategic level and ideally EMEA experience. It’s essential that you have excellent communication skills and can confidently liaise with senior stakeholders. If you have experience in either professional services or financial services, this would be preferred but not essential. You will be a highly organised individual who is pro-active and can work off your own initiative.
Senior HR Manager Rewards
As the Senior HR Manager, you will benefit from:
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Potential bonus based on company performance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Free fruit and biscuits at work!
Our client is located in Oxford (OX1). Please note there is no onsite parking, although they are a 2 minute walk from the train station and are surrounded by an excellent bus service.
Our client is a consultancy who are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join them for a 1 year fixed period and enjoy working within a relaxed, and open culture. They have a real focus on the development of their employees within this professional, fast paced environment.