Talent Acquisition Partner Responsibilities
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, your duties will include:
- Main point of contact for candidates, agencies and internal client groups
- Daily management of the recruitment inbox and email any unsuccessful candidates
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies and be responsible for scheduling appointments both candidates and internal client groups
- Onboarding of new starters and handling contracts for newly hired employees
Talent Acquisition Partner Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have experience within an office environment at administration level with a keen interest in recruitment. You will be a strong communicator at all levels and have a positive, driven mind set to overcome difficult challenges in a proactive fashion. You will be a self-starter who has fantastic organisation skills and can work off your own initiative.
Talent Acquisition Partner Rewards
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays. (3 to be taken at Christmas)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses covered across the two sites
Our client is located in Oxford (OX2). Unfortunately, there is no parking on site available, however there are many bus routes nearby.
Our client is a friendly, flexible start up organisation who specialise in the automotive industry. They are a growing team and encourage employees to be collaborative at all times to help with the fast-paced work. They are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help find the most suitable candidates to join this growing business.