Temporary HR Advisor Responsibilities
- Assisting with the recruitment process, including interview arranging and creating job descriptions
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR queries
- Assisting with the New Starter process
- Data management for HR
- Maintaining relationships with other departments to ensure that HR issues are actioned accordingly, and an effective service is being provided
- Administrative duties as required
Temporary HR Advisor Requirements
You will be an experienced HR professional who has previously worked as an HR Assistant / Advisor.
It is essential that you are willing to get stuck in and provide well-rounded support wherever assistance is needed.
You should be a self-starter and able to prioritise your workload to ensure that deadlines are met appropriately. Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential.
Temporary HR Advisor Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
You will be given the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working for one of our well-established clients in Oxford.
Our client is based in the Oxford (OX3). Sadly, there is no on-site parking available, so public transport is the only means of reaching the office. Please do bear this in mind when applying.
Our client is a rapidly expanding firm who operate within the medical industry.