Temporary Recruiter Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Candidate attraction through advertising channels and brand awareness through Social Media
- Handling general recruitment enquiries
- Invite candidates to assessment/ training events and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidate
- Managing staff sickness and cover
- Ensuring adherence to safe recruitment guidelines and practices at all times
- General recruitment administration
Temporary Recruiter Experience
The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruiter and will be fully proficient in MS Office. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to meet tight deadlines whilst working in a high-pressure environment. You will have a flexible and hands on approach to work.
Unfortunately, the client is unable to accept any applications that do not demonstrate recruitment agency experience.
Temporary Recruiter Rewards
- This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic organisation.
- Holiday pay is offered alongside a highly competitive hourly rate.
Our client is based in Abingdon, South Oxfordshire (OX14).
This is a leading organisation in its field, operating nationwide with a reputation for high quality with the help of its friendly, collaborative, professional and hard-working staff. This is a fast-paced environment particularly leading up to peak times throughout the year.