Temporary Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries
- Liaising with candidates and recruitment agencies
- Organising, arranging, and confirming interviews
- Maintaining the recruitment database
- Managing the department’s inbox
- Posting job adverts on the company website
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Requirements
You will have experience in a similar role, allowing you to hit the ground running and make a great impression on our client. A background in either Recruitment or HR Administration would be a great match for this position.
It is essential that you are highly organised and able to handle a busy workload without being easily flustered.
Previous experience or exposure to working with sensitive and confidential information would be highly advantageous.
Temporary Recruitment Administrator Rewards
Our client works offices in East Oxford.
You will benefit from a competitive hourly rate, with holiday pay in addition.
This role is based in East Oxford (OX4). There is parking available at the office.
Our client works with a charitable focus.