Temporary Talent Acquisition Assistant Responsibilities
- This is a hands-on recruitment position, where you will be scheduling interviews across multiple sites.
- Liaising with candidates during the recruitment process
- Supporting the Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Partners
- Collating interview notes and coordinating in line with appropriate legislation
- Taking out references for successful candidates
- Updating trackers
Temporary Talent Acquisition Assistant Requirements
You will have proven experience in Recruitment to an Administrator or Coordinator level. Ideally, this will have been within an international environment, although this is not essential.
Process driven, you will be comfortable with a taking ownership or tasks and projects.
It is vital that you have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) due to the level of communication you will have with candidates and hiring managers.
Your CV and previous experience will demonstrate diary management, preferably within international time zones.
Temporary Talent Acquisition Assistant Rewards
Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain an insight to a hugely successful company.
The role is based within modern offices in East Oxford (OX4).
Our client is leading within their field, and are rapidly expanding.