Training Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Training Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Organising and co-ordinating training activity for all staff
- Collating and putting together annual training plans to reach all staff needs
- Across 3 offices, you will organise logistics for internal training
- Conduct HR inductions for all new starters
- Maintain the content on the companies Intranet to ensure policies and processes are up to date
Training Coordinator Experience
To be successful in the Training Coordinator role, you will have experience managing multiple responsibilities and have strong communication skills both verbal and written. It’s desirable if you have experience of training coordination but strong relationship building and general coordination experience is essential. You will be able to work well autonomously with a positive attitude, as well as working to existing structure where relevant.
Training Coordinator Rewards
As the Training Coordinator, you will benefit from:
- Reward Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development
Our client is located in Central Oxford (OX1). Please note there is no on-site parking, however they are near to the train station and other public transport.
Our client is the only UK organisation within its profession which is spread across 3 locations. They are looking for a motivated Training Coordinator who is keen to gain valuable experience and start their career within a hardworking and very friendly team.