This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and creative Content professional to refine their digital marketing and campaign management skills as well as having a large focus on content writing and creation. As Content Executive, you will be responsible for taking an analytical and data driven approach to marketing activities, building essential relationships and managing campaigns.
Please note our client will consider both full time and part time candidates.
Content Executive Responsibilities
As Content Executive, your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting content marketing campaigns through to fruition
- Delivering content updates across various websites
- Providing PPC and relevant reporting
- Developing a best practice guide for content to support the team
Content Executive Experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential to have digital marketing and campaign management experience along with excellent written skills. You will be a confident communicator who enjoys liaising with internal and external stakeholders and be capable of managing multiple deadlines. Having experience in Google AdWords, Analytics and Word Press will be advantageous however not essential.
Communications Manager Rewards
A fantastic benefits package is on offer including:
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment and sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave with an additional 3 days off at Christmas
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology and provide a fun and supportive working environment.