We have registered a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join an internationally renowned organization. Working closely with one other Product Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end product management and leading the overall product development.
Product Manager Responsibilities
As the Product Manager some of your duties will include:
- Leading the development of new products
- Liaising with internal teams to determine market collateral
- Liaising with key customers and strategic partners
- Obtaining complete knowledge of competitors products
- Researching customer and market requirements
Product Manager Experience
The Product Manager will have extensive product and business development experience within a regulated industry, such as medical, biochemistry or pharmaceuticals or similar. Managing your time and prioritising your workload is essential to this role along with a drive to succeed and make a tangible difference in this sector.
Product Manager Rewards
As the Product Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
Based new Kidlington, there is onsite parking available.
This is an innovative and internationally renowned company, with multiple sites based in Oxfordshire.