Project Manager– Oxford - £23,500 - £32,000 Ref: 19253
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to manage key customer relationships across the Operations Division. From stakeholder management and service delivery to process improvement and implementation, there is so much to get involved in.
Project Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining client expectations and customer satisfaction
- Reviewing the financial performance of each project
- Monitoring project KPI’s
- Process improvement and managing project performance
- Presenting data and findings to customers
Project Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and keen to be involved from the start. With excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, you will work well under pressure and efficiently to tight deadlines.
Previous project management experience is essential, alongside experience managing and developing client relationships. You will pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service at all time and must educated to degree level. Confidence across the Microsoft Office Suite and experience using quantitative data would be highly beneficial.
Project Manager Rewards
An excellent benefits package is on offer including
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.