Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Business Development Manager to be responsible for the growth of new revenue across the business by pursuing warm leads, writing proposals and contributing to tenders. Additionally, you will be meeting with potential clients and selling the variety of services our client has to offer.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Networking, visiting potential clients and conferences
- Following up warm leads and building a pipeline of customers
- Leading and writing on all quotes and proposals
- Using the e-marketing software to achieve successful campaigns
Business Development Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about interaction and relationship building. You will have a background in sales and business development, and it would be advantageous to have experience in the healthcare industry. Ideally educated to degree level, you will have an empathetic and consultative approach to sales whilst staying focused on revenue growth.
Business Development Manager Rewards
An excellent benefits package is on offer including
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.