PR & Social Media Manager
This truly is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech start up as their PR & Social Media Manager. The company is an exciting new British company based in West London. The team has extensive experience in the development of luxury, high-performance products and has contributed to various high-profile projects for leading brands. The company has big plans for growth and one of the keys to delivering on this exciting agenda is establishing and developing a strong PR and Social Media strategy.
This is a newly created role for an experienced and visionary PR & Social Media Manager who is excited by the opportunity of leading this new and important area for the business.
PR &Social Media Manager Responsibilities
Main duties and responsibilities:
- PR and Social Media strategy and campaign development and management
- Planning, development and distribution of newsworthy PR content to increase brand awareness and help improve organic search rankings
- Engaging all audiences through a variety of online and offline channels
- Creating content for presentations, articles and press releases
- Media Liaison
- Growing relationships with key industry leaders
PR &Social Media Manager Experience
To be a successful PR Social Media Manager, you will have extensive experience within a similar role in the automotive/aerospace/hi-tech sectors or working with luxury technical brands. You will have a successful proven track record in creating and designing PR strategies and campaigns on a national and international scale. You will enjoy building prosperous and strong relationships with industry stakeholders and the media and will be comfortable acting as a company spokesperson whether that be print media or broadcasting. You will have exceptional writing, organisation, and leadership skills as well as incomparable attention to detail and public speaking ability.
PR &Social Media Manager Rewards
As PR & Social Media Manager your benefits will include:
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + Christmas Shutdown (normally 3 days between Christmas and New Year) + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Free lunches, heathy snacks and refreshments provided
Based in West London, there are many local amenities of note close by. It is most easily accessed via the Overground and Central lines.
Our client is an exciting tech start-up who works alongside recognised industry leaders to produce innovative and inspiring products and deliver exceptional service.