Digital Marketing Manager
A truly unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our world class client as the Digital Marketing Manager in this brand-new position. Being responsible for the full marketing mix and developing approaches based on market research, you will also be developing marketing propositions and focusing on all aspects of digital activity.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
As Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Developing and delivery all aspects of digital campaigns
- Managing all social media accounts, developing SEO and using Google Analytics for reporting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Launching the clients new service offering
Digital Marketing Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential to be an experienced Digital Marketeer and have proven experience in delivering successful insight-led digitals strategies. Ideally you will have a background in agency and PR however this is not essential. A confident and eloquent communicator, you will have a full understanding of the marketing mix and be able to build vital relationships with all stakeholders. An outgoing team player with a positive outlook, you will be passionate about making a difference to this successful organisation.
Digital Marketing Manager Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
- New business commission scheme
- Investment in staff training, personal and career development
The offices are located in Oxford (OX2) and are on a main bus to Oxford. There is no onsite parking, but a public carpark is situated nearby.
This company are unrivalled in their industry knowledge and passion for delivering a first-class service. They pride themselves on understanding their clients' businesses and building genuine long-standing relationships.