Marketing Executive 6-month FTC
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and creative marketeer to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
You will be assisting with the full marketing mix, from social media and increasing brand awareness to supporting with lead generation and content management.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Developing a digital marketing plan
- Overseeing digital and offline campaigns
- Tracking and maintaining CRM system
- Attending conferences and events
Marketing Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a broad marketing background and be educated to degree level or equivalent. It is essential to have experience in digital marketing, reporting and producing marketing collateral as this will be a key part of your role. Passionate about your marketing career, you will be keen to offer your strong and varied knowledge.
Marketing Executive Rewards
An excellent benefits package is on offer including
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme
- Onsite parking
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), and benefit from excellent transport links.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.