Senior Quantitative Research Associate
The successful individual will be managing the overall design and testing of surveys and methodologies, managing project processes and supervising research associates. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our client on a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract.
Senior Quantitative Research Associate Responsibilities
As the Senior Quantitative Research Associate, your duties will be to:
- Plan, manage and deliver a variety of quantitative projects
- Manage the overall survey design, execution and feedback
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver results to a variety of audiences
Senior Quantitative Research Associate Experience
To be successful in this role you will be educated to degree level or equivalent within the Social Sciences, Psychology or Statistics field. Hands-on research and survey experience with a focus on quantitative data is essential to the position as well as having a project management background. A confident communicator who is comfortable presenting their findings to clients, you will also enjoy managing a small team.
Senior Quantitative Research Associate Rewards
As the Senior Quantitative Research Associate, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Free yoga classes
- Some small flexibility in working times
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Social Events
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field. They are a hardworking, dedicated team who are now looking for a motivated, professional individual to make a positive difference to the organisation.