Head of Marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven experienced B2C marketing professional who is looking for a challenging and senior position. Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be responsible for the strategic development of the full marketing mix.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities
As Head of Marketing, your main duties will include:
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy
- Employing a range of marketing techniques - email campaigns, brand communications, PR and digital marketing
- Analysing and reporting on marketing KPI’s to track campaign effectiveness
- Managing the marketing budget and measuring effectiveness of marketing spend
- Leading the development of the marketing team whilst driving future opportunities
Head of Marketing Experience
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive B2C marketing experience within the Education sector
- Strategic and budget management responsibility
- In depth digital marketing experience
- CIM qualification or degree in a relevant field
- Team management experience
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience driving successful marketing campaigns and will have a proven track record of achieving results through a strategic thinking and analytical approach. A strong commercial leader, you will have the ability to think globally and will work well under a high degree of autonomy.
You will have excellent knowledge of online marketing tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords and will be happy getting involved with day to day marketing activities alongside strategic road mapping.
Head of Marketing Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, our client is looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of their quality services.
Based just outside of Oxford, this is a great location to work in.