New Business Development Manager
A new and autonomous role; the NBD Manager will focus on providing an informative and outstanding service alongside building new relationships to secure future business. With a healthy pipeline of warm leads to connect with, you will be securing new contracts with clients over video call alongside finding fresh and creative ways to target new business. A brand new opportunity, there is great scope to make the role your own alongside fantastic earning potential!
Please note this is a home based opportunity.
NBD Manager Responsibilities
As the NBD Manager, your key duties will include:
- Closing warms leads sourced through the website and social media
- Relationship building and providing an outstanding service
- Identifying and qualifying new leads
- Developing informative content as a source of knowledge for prospective clients
NBD Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have B2B experience selling a service, whether through sales, business development or client management. Having worked in Professional Services previously and with a consultative approach to sales, you will be self-motivated, proactive and confident in your own abilities.
NBD Manager Rewards
- Competitive salary + commission (OTE c. £50,000 pa)
- Annual leave entitlement - 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Our client delivers an outstanding, tailored service to clients across the country. Their continued success and future growth makes it an exciting time to be joining.
This is a home based opportunity.