This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business Manager to join a well-established and expanding Clinic in Oxford. Working closely with the Leadership team, you will work together to manage the Practice and shape the growth of the Clinic.
Business Manager Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include;
- Operational management of the services offered
- Ensure the business is financially efficient and compliant
- Manage, mentor and motivate the Clinic staff to achieve KPIs
- Lead and develop the team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Proactively market the Clinic to drive patient numbers
Business Manager Experience
Working in a close-knit team, you will be dynamic, agile, commercially focused, organised, professional and extremely client focused. You will be looking for a role in a fast-growing organisation with excellent career development prospects. You will have previous experience in a similar commercial role with strong people management skills and knowledge of generating income and controlling costs.
To be considered, you must be a seasoned healthcare professional with previous experience working within a client focused clinical environment.
Based in Oxford, there is good access to public transport links.
The organisation is successful and fast growing. The salary is competitive and there are opportunities for training and development.