This is a diverse and challenging new Account handling opportunity that will focus on relationship building, client management and reporting. From being the main point of contact for trouble shooting issues to active communications and project coordination, this is an interactive and engaging role.
Please note, this role may be on-boarded remotely.
Account Executive Responsibilities
As the Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Account Managers in building long-lasting, positive relationships
- Being the first point of contact for calls and emails
- Promoting awareness of communications systems
- Maintaining the CRM system to support effective client management
- Providing support for the team and supporting new client implementation projects
Account Executive Experience
To be considered for this role, you need to be a confident communicator, and happy to pick up the phone to assist with queries, and enjoy proving excellent customer service. Experience in a client facing role is highly desirable, as is strong organisation skills, time management and engagement skills.
Account Executive Rewards
Alongside a fantastic role, benefits include pension contribution and 25 days annual leave.
Our client is based in a beautiful setting in Oxford city centre. There are a plethora of transport links available close by.
A well-established organisation, our client provides prides itself on high quality and a wonderfully diverse, driven team.