Temporary Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate
- We have registered a fantastic temporary opportunity for a Temporary Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate to join this global business, assisting the Market Access and Governmental Affairs Directors with a range of strategic, international projects.
- Working via the Allen Associates payroll on a PAYE basis, you will assist with the coordination of critical projects in this sector. This will involve business research, reporting, tracking key initiatives, and the production of presentations for meetings and government bodies.
- You must be able to navigate the complex business structure internally and apply an innovative and practical approach at all times.
- The successful candidate will have extensive exposure in a similar field, will possess a background in implementing market access strategies, in identifying new opportunities through gained insights, and will understand the importance of policy issues within the scientific sector.
- This represents a critical role within the business – previous Market Access experience is therefore essential.
Temporary Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate Responsibilities
- Implementation of market access strategies in line with company brand and ambitions
- Project coordination, including attendance at events and meetings, tracking efforts and outcomes
- Arranging meetings, preparing essential documents and distribution of materials
- Researching policy issues and reporting on insights gained with a range of departments
- Preparation of presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Temporary Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate Experience Essentials
- It will be essential for you to demonstrate a relevant background in market access and governmental affairs – you should have a strong understanding of the economical and political environment in the scientific sector, ideally with a relevant qualification to support this
- An understanding of European environment, including insurances and the various healthcare systems is critical
- You should be an adept researcher, able to synthesise a range of voices into coherent documents and presentations
- You should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, a background in project coordination and the ability to work with a range of senior contacts across the continent.
Temporary Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate Rewards
- You will be joining a large, friendly and welcoming team who play a vital role in the business. Holiday pay is offered alongside the generous hourly rate.
- You will be able to work remotely initially and will liaise with a global workforce to achieve a successful integration.
- In addition, the position will be paid on a PAYE basis only. Please only apply if you are happy with this – it is not possible to work through an umbrella company, limited company, or similar.
Our client is based near Didcot, South Oxfordshire (OX11). There is parking available at the offices.
- The position of Market Access and Governmental Affairs Associate is integral within this scientific organisation.
- They foster a professional and forward-thinking ethos, and love to employ bright, personable and passionate individuals who really care about making a difference to their customer base.