Innovation Partnerships Manager Overview
We are looking for a skilled Partnerships Manager with a strong scientific background to join exciting and growing project. An innovation focused, thought leader with strong ties to Oxfordshire’s thriving science and technology community, you will have a passion for developing relationships with local companies, capital and education networks and a desire to further cement the location as the UK’s leading science and technology hub.
Over time, the role has the potential to expand geographically in line with the business strategy.
- Building networks in the local science and technology business ecosystem
- Develop a community of key opinion leaders and innovators
- Engaging and communicating with various stakeholders
- Develop innovation partnerships with companies in the scientific, healthcare, and technology space
- Researching and presenting ways to improve the offering to start up and grow on organisations
To be considered for this role, you should have a scientific or academic background with close links to the science and technology community in Oxford. Ideally educated to doctorate level, you will have a passion for the future of Oxford as the leading centre of innovation and enterprise. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside the ability to understand the complexities and nuances of local organisations. Comprehending and translating these challenges into innovative solutions for partners is key to the success of this role.
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Health Insurance
Critical Illness Cover
Group Life Insurance
Annual discretionary performance related bonus scheme