Are you an ecommerce specialist looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to find a company to grow with? We are looking for a commercially minded Ecommerce Executive to join a lovely team in South Oxfordshire who has seen significant growth in the past 18 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your digital marketplace expertise to support the continued success of our client.
Ecommerce Executive Responsibilities
Some of the duties of the Ecommerce Executive will include:
- Planning, implementation and optimization of SEO and SEA campaigns
- Development of Marketplace advertising functions
- Processing marketplace customer requests and orders via marketplace sales channels
- Management of customer queries and returns
Ecommerce Executive Experience Essentials
You will have demonstrable experience in an ecommerce focused role, with specific experience with Amazon Marketplace and other ecommerce marketplaces. Ideally, you will have worked with SAP, but this is not essential.
Ecommerce Executive Rewards
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and to option to buy 5 additional days
- Life Assurance
- Flexible start/finish times
This role will be based in Wallingford once restrictions are lifted so you will need to be able to reach this location.
A world leading manufacturer, based in Wallingford, serving clients of all sizes across the globe. A fun and friendly team with a relaxed working style.