Do you have office administration experience and are looking for an opportunity to work within ecommerce? Do you want to find a company to grow with? We are looking for a commercially minded Ecommerce Administrator to join a lovely team in South Oxfordshire who has seen significant growth in the past 18 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital marketplace expertise to support the continued success of our client.
Ecommerce Administrator Responsibilities
Some of the duties of the Ecommerce Administrator will include:
- Support with the planning, implementation and optimization of SEO and SEA campaigns
- Development of Marketplace advertising functions
- Processing marketplace customer requests and orders via marketplace sales channels
- Management of customer queries and returns
Ecommerce Administrator Experience Essentials
You will have demonstrable experience in an office environment with a keen interest in ecommerce and a desire to progress in this field. Strong IT skills are a must, including a good working knowledge of Excel and data management.
Ecommerce Administrator Rewards
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and to option to buy 5 additional days
- Life Assurance
- Flexible start/finish times
This role will be based in Wallingford once restrictions are lifted so you will need to be able to reach this location.
A world leading manufacturer, based in Wallingford, serving clients of all sizes across the globe. A fun and friendly team with a relaxed working style.