PR Account Director Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
· Strategic and proactive PR planning and execution
· Developing creative plans and organising media events
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, a key focus on excellent customer service
· Actively seeking new business leads
· Managing and supporting your team members
PR Account Director Experience
To be successful in the role you will have demonstrable experience in PR at senior level and have a good understanding of the media. You will have outstanding communication and organisation skills, with the ability to work well under pressure. With a passion for getting results, you will also have a flexible and positive approach to your work. Customer serive must be top of your agenda and you will enjoy developing both your clients and team.
PR Account Director Rewards
· Competitive salary
· Exciting and dynamic team
· Opportunity to make a real impact
The offices are located right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1). Close to shops, restaurants and with good transport links, this is a great location to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join this dynamic, high achieving agency as an PR Account Director. Our client has experienced huge growth in recent years and is well known and highly regarded in their sector.