Account Director Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Managing client brief and proposals
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts
- Attending networking and industry events
- Managing and developing other team members
Account Director Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of managing multiple projects from a b2b or integrated agency. As an individual, you will have a strong drive to succeed, and a track record of growing accounts. You will have demonstrable verbal and written communication skills which you will use to establish new client relationships.
Account Director Rewards
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Quarterly incentive
- Flexible start/finish times
- Amazing office location with brilliant amenities
- Life assurance
Our client’s office is based in Wallingford (OX10), right on the river Thames. As well as beautiful surroundings, there is access to dining facilities as well as onsite parking.
Our client is a fast-growing agency working with exceptional clients who have been expanding consistently since they began 10 years ago. There is unlimited potential for growth, and hard work and creative solutions are rewarded. It’s an excellent team environment.